The articles in Electricity+Control are written by highly technical individuals - individuals who delve into things… they probe and dissect. They ask questions across the engineering board, such as:
- What technologies are capable of optimising industrial plant and process?
- How diverse is Ethernet?
- How suitable is South Africa for Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)?
- Karoo fracking… on our watch?
- Energy and sustainability – is there hope?
These engineering buffs understand the importance of safety and reliability. They tell us how to:
- Develop lightning safety and lightning protection strategies
- Ensure that our IT systems are reliable
- Install and commission motors with care
- Deal with power outages and load shedding
- Our authors are experts when it comes to:
- The diverse energy sectors in Africa
- Smart technologies
- Artificial intelligence
- The new world of energy
Electricity + Control
Read us... anytime, anyhow, any place
ABC figures for the period October to December 2016:
TOTAL CIRCULATION: 4739