Featured

Mining solutions and consulting company Nkomose Consulting Engineers & Projects has announced a deal that will see it holding a 51% stake in South African screening and feeding equipment firm Aury Africa. The remaining 49% will be retained by Aury’s umbrella firm Dadi Engineering Development Group.

aury africa director sydney parkhouseThe move comes amid broader restructuring efforts for Aury Africa, which is simultaneously dividing its operations into two broad segments, namely Aury Consumables and Aury Engineering Sales & Marketing. The deal is expected to earn level 2 certification under B-BBEE stipulations for Aury.

Pretoria-based Nkomose has a 100% black ownership structure. The company offers support for product crushing and screening, contract mining, load and haul, exploration drilling, and resource development, among other services.

Aury Africa has also launched Aury Screening Solutions in collaboration with Nkomese. This new division will be level 2 B-BBEE compliant, and will primarily deal in the marketing and sales of woven mesh products.

“We are delighted to be able to enter into this agreement with Aury Africa, and believe it stands to benefit both stakeholders, in addition to furthering transformation in the South African mining industry,” says Group Executive Director at Nkomose, Mduduzi Magubane.

“This B-BBEE deal is in support of the need for social change, and to bolster the local economy. We are excited to have Nkomose on board, as its expertise and industry insight will be of great value going forward,” concludes Sydney Parkhouse, Managing Director at Aury Africa.

Image credit: https://media.ngage.co.za/new-management-team-to-expand-aury-s-african-footprint

Magazines

African Fusion

AfricanFusionAfrican Fusion, the official publication of the Southern African Institute of Welding (SAIW), aims to provide up-to-date insight into welding technology and the welding industry.

Capital Equipment News

Capital Equipment News is dedicated to the application of equipment and modes of transport that are used in the mining, construction, quarrying, and transport industries.

Construction World

ConstructionWorldConstruction World was first published in 1982 and has grown to become a leader in its field, offering a unique mix of editorial coverage to satisfy the diverse needs of its readers.

Electricity + Control

ElectricityandControlE + C publishes innovative, technical articles that provide solutions to engineering challenges in measurement, automation, control, and energy management.

Lighting in Design

LightingandDesignLighting in Design is a glossy, upmarket publication aimed at lighting professionals. It is the only B2B magazine in SA that is dedicated solely to the subject of lighting.

MechChem Africa

MechChemJanuary2017cover MechChem Africa supports African engineering and technical managers across the full spectrum of chemical and mechanical disciplines.

Modern Mining

ModernMiningEstablished in 2005, Modern Mining is one of SA's leading monthly mining magazines, noted for the quality and accuracy of its writing and the breadth of its coverage.

Modern Quarrying

ModernQuarryingModern Quarrying is firmly entrenched as a leading industry-specific magazine. It focuses on promoting the science and practice of quarrying and processing in southern Africa.

Sparks Electrical News

SparksElectricalNewsReadable and informative, Sparks Electrical News is the newspaper for those involved in installing and maintaining electrical supplies and equipment.

 
Full Name*
Invalid Input

Company Name*
Invalid Input

Your Email*
Invalid Input

Phone*
Invalid Input

Postal Address 1*
Invalid Input

Postal Address 2*
Invalid Input

Postal Code*
Invalid Input

Street Address 1
Invalid Input

Street Address 2
Invalid Input

Postal Code
Invalid Input

Town / City*
Invalid Input

Country*
Invalid Input

Magazine

Invalid Input

Invalid Input