Hypenica is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the fifth Women in Construction Awards 2017.
“The Awards recognise those women who are pioneers in innovation within the built environment, as well as identifying those rising stars who have put themselves out there and have been identified as the one to watch as they get a foothold within their sector,” says Athi Myoli, awards director, Hypenica.
The Awards also acknowledge organisations who have stepped up and developed women's roles through innovative training programmes, as well as showing their commitment in developing the careers of women in the industry.
Nominations are open until close of business on 31 March 2017. The shortlists will be announced ahead of the ceremony by mid-April 2017.
The Award categories are as follows:
• Pioneer in Innovation Award
• Young Entrepreneur/ Rising Star Award (under 40) [new]
• New Starter of the Year Award (under 30)
• Woman Architect of the Year Award [new]
• Woman in Concrete: Lifetime Achievement Award [new]
• Most Innovative Women Training
• Excellence in SMME/ Enterprise Development [new]
• Excellence in Career Development Award
The Women in Construction Awards gala dinner will take place at Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng on 24 May 2017.
For more information please visit http://www.womeninconstruction.co.za/.